New and Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Sri Lanka
Mitsubishi Outlander Carmudi User Rating
4.6 stars out of
Based on our Carmudi Customer Survey of
Mitsubishi has pulled out a tough but good-looking vehicle with the Outlander, by giving it front grilles and a lightweight yet an aerodynamic frame that does not compromise on safety. Starting the engine and parking is super easy with the FAST keys that allow you to do either with just a press of a button. The 2015 Outlander PHEV (Plug-in hybrid) has a fold-flat 7-seat capacity for extra seating space. Some of the other features of the Mitsubishi Outlander are electronically controlled (on demand) 4-wheel drive, 18-inch alloy wheels, electronic power steering, radiator grill, central door locking, cruise control, power windows, and ABS with EBD. This is complemented by a sunroof with roof rail, a soft-touch instrument panel, and automatic climate control that can be highly appealing for most Sri Lankan SUV byers.
The Mitsubishi Outlander is a mid-size crossover SUV introduced in 2001 in Japan as the Mitsubishi AirTrek, to mean a journey as light as air. The vehicle is an Active Sports Crossover, combining the any-season, off-road capabilities of a sport vehicle with car-like economy, size and level of emission. In the second generation, introduced in 2005, the name Mitsubishi Outlander was chosen. The third generation saw a plug-in hybrid model named Outlander PHev introduced in 2013, which is now popular in Europe and Japan and was the bestselling plug-in electric vehicle in Europe in its first nine months, and the second best-selling plug-in electric vehicle in the world. The agent for the Mitsubishi Outlander in Sri Lanka is United Motors, while Mitsubishi does servicing and repairs. Repair and maintenance is easy and not expensive, given the easy availability of spare parts not only with United Motors and Mitsubishi, but also with other suppliers and traders.
The New Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 is Finally Here in Sri Lanka!
Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 in Sri Lanka
How is the Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 Different From the 2015 Model?
The new Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 compared to the 2015 model comes with new safety and drivetrain features.
- Improved Seat Folding Capability
- Enhanced Active-Safety Features
- Boosted Acceleration
- New Standardised Alloy Wheels
What are New Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 Standout Features?
The all-new Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 stands out from its competition by offering a number of convenience features and newer trims.
- Revised Navigation Interface
- Quieter Cabin Layout
- New Midgrade SEL Trim Level
- GT Model with 3.0-Litre V-6 Engine
What are Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 Design Updates?
The brand new Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 provides a range of design updates to both its front and rear exterior.
- New LED Running Lights
- Refined Taillights
- Exclusive Standard LED Headlights
- Front and Rear “Dynamic Shield” Styling
What is the Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 Price in Sri Lanka?
The new Mitsubishi Outlander 2016 price in Sri Lanka is subject to the optional trim and the local dealer.
- Mitsubishi Outlander G Premium 2016: Rs. 12,000,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander G-Navi Premium Package 2016: Rs. 11,800,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander G Safety Package 2016: Rs. 11,760,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV G-Navi 2016: Rs. 10,750,000
Mitsubishi Outlander Review in Sri Lanka
Mitsubishi Outlander Engine Specifications and Performance
The Mitsubishi Outlander is a powerful driving machine that is built for both city driving and off-road use, giving it a range of advanced performance related features in the process. The Mitsubishi Outlander is equipped with a 2.4 L, 16-valve diesel engine, with 4-cylinder auto transmission CVT. The vehicle is lightweight but is also a very powerful machine. The Outlander typically operates on front-wheel drive, yet also has a super all-wheel control function (S-AWC). Due to its advanced configuration, the engine of the Mitsubishi Outlander has recorded to have the ability to generate a maximum output that may exceed 123 kW at around 6000 rpm and a maximum torque, which can also exceed 222 Nm at just 4200 rpm. This however, has given the Mitsubishi Outlander an impressive top speed of around 210 km/h that is on par with any other high performing SUV sold in the Sri Lankan vehicle market.
- Size: 2.4 L
- Cylinders: 4-Cylinder
- Maximum Output: 123 kW @ 6,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 222 Nm @ 4,200 rpm
- Top Speed: 210 km/h
- Transmission: Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
Mitsubishi Outlander Fuel Efficiency
Fuel consumption on the Outlander is extremely economical, and the hybrid PHEV model comes with an excellent mileage on local roads. The advanced specifications makes this range (especially the P-Hev) an ideal vehicle for Sri Lanka’s unique city driving conditions. The Outlander also has a bigger 63 L fuel tank, giving it a longer range in Sri Lanka.
- Fuel Category: Petrol/ Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 63 L
- CO2 Emissions: 192 g/km LEV-II-ULEV/ Tier 2 bin 5 (CAL) LEV-III-ULEV70
- Recommended Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded (Petrol)
New Mitsubishi Outlander Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2016: 17.7 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2015: 17.2 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2014: 16.5 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2013: 9.2 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2012: 9.6 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2011: 9.3 km/l
Used or Reconditioned Mitsubishi Outlander Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2010: 9.3 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2009: 9.3 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2008: 8.3 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2007: 9.3 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2006: 9.2 km/l
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2005: 8.8 km/l
Mitsubishi Outlander Features
Mitsubishi Outlander Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Mitsubishi Outlander SUV comes with a wide range of features that many Sri Lankan’s will find highly appealing.
- FUSE Hands-Free Link System
- USB/ iPod Connectivity
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Micron Air Filtration
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Sunglass Holder
Mitsubishi Outlander Safety Features
Without a surprise, the Mitsubishi Outlander is packed with a colorful range of safety features to keep you and your family safe on Sri Lanka’s unpredictable roads.
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BAS/EBA)
- Hill Start Assist Hillholder
- Traction Control
- Stability Control
The Design of Mitsubishi Outlander
Mitsubishi Outlander Interior Design Elements
The interior layout of the Mitsubishi Outlander SUV comes with a variety of advanced design related elements such as:
- Multi-Information Display
- High-Contrast Meter Gauge Cluster
- Instrument Panel
- ECO Indicator Light
- Fabric Seating Surfaces
- Adjustable Driver's Seat
Mitsubishi Outlander Exterior Design Elements
The exterior layout of the Outlander, particularly its newer models, are aerodynamic and visibly striking when seen on the road.
- Power Glass Sunroof
- Rear Privacy Glass
- Aero Wiper Blades
- Wheel Arch Moldings
- Roof Carrier
- Short Pole Antenna
Mitsubishi Outlander Color Options
The Mitsubishi Outlander is offered with a number of modern and attractive color options in the Sri Lankan market.
- Cool Silver
- Cosmic Blue
- Diamond White
- Labrador Black
- Mercury Gray
- Rally Red
Mitsubishi Outlander, Compared to Other High-Featured SUV’s in Sri Lanka
Due to its status as a high-end luxury SUV, the Mitsubishi Outlander can be compared with the Toyota Land Cruiser, the Hyundai Santa Fe and the Honda CR-V, which are popular SUV’s among car buyers in Sri Lanka.
- Mitsubishi Outlander vs. Toyota Land Cruiser - The Outlander is cheaper in price compared to the Land Cruiser
- Mitsubishi Outlander vs. Hyundai Santa Fe - The Outlander has better fuel economy compared to the Santa Fe
- Mitsubishi Outlander vs. Honda CR-V - The Outlander has a higher seating capacity compared to the CR-V
Key Reasons to Buy a Mitsubishi Outlander
If you are a lucky buyer who is eyeing on buying a Mitsubishi Outlander, then also remember to consider the following traits of this vehicle, which will allow you to make a more informed buying decision in the future.
Mitsubishi Outlander Advantages:
- Higher seating capacity for seven full-grown adults
- Outstanding safety features for the passengers
- Class leading comfort and convenience facilities
- Excellent aftermarket value in Sri Lanka
Mitsubishi Outlander Disadvantages:
- Reviewers have noted that the infotainment system of the Mitsubishi Outlander to be a bit lacking
- Some drivers have stated that the engine does not generate enough power for their driving needs
Mitsubishi Outlander Price List in Sri Lanka
If you are also searching for a new or used Mitsubishi Outlander for sale in Sri Lanka, then check our Mitsubishi Outlander price list as given below.
Mitsubishi Outlander Price List at Carmudi.lk
New Mitsubishi Outlander Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Mitsubishi Outlander G Premium 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 12,000,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander G Safety Package 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 11,500,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 9,850,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 9,600,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2012 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 8,500,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2011 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 7,850,000
Used Mitsubishi Outlander Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2010 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 7,450,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2009 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 6,550,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2008 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 6,100,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2007 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 5,800,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2006 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,930,000
- Mitsubishi Outlander 2005 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,460,000
Where to Find Mitsubishi Outlander Latest Offers in Sri Lanka?
For a brand new Mitsubishi vehicle, the go to place in Sri Lanka is Mitsubishi’s official distributor, the United Motors Lanka PLC. However, for buyers who would like to explore more options can also look through the dozens of third party dealers, based in various cities across the country.
Discover the Selection of Mitsubishi Outlander Latest Offers for Sale in Sri Lanka
Know More about the Mitsubishi Outlander Price List in Sri Lanka by Built Year