Toyota Premio Cars for Sale in Sri Lanka
Toyota Premio Carmudi User Rating
3.8 stars out of
Based on our Carmudi Customer Survey of
Toyota Premio (which is also called Toyota Allion in the Japanese market) is a popular and widely available four-door sedan found in Sri Lanka, which combines sporty and upmarket looks with good performance and a class-leading fuel economy. The Premio was the replacement for the Toyota Corona, and evolved the mature looks of the Corona into a new generation. Both the first and second models of the Premio have an athletic presence on the road.
First introduced to the world in 2001, the Toyota Premio has gradually gained popularity for its performance and comfortable ride, especially within the Sri Lankan car market. The Premio in Sri Lanka is in its second generation, and both the first (T240) and second (T260) generation models are available in Sri Lanka through independent importers. The car is also closely related to the Toyota Allion, which is also found throughout the country. Toyota Lanka, who are the authorized distributors for Toyota vehicles in Sri Lanka, does not officially import the car to the country, since it is a Japan-only model. However, they will happily service your vehicle and would bring down any specific spare parts that may be required.
The New Toyota Premio 2016 is Finally Here in Sri Lanka!
Toyota Premio 2016 in Sri Lanka
How is the Toyota Premio 2016 Different From the 2015 Model?
The new Toyota Premio 2016 compared to the 2015 model comes with a number of improvements to its overall drivetrain.
- Refined New Taillight Design
- Improved CO2 Emissions
- New Modern Exhaust System Tips
- Upgraded Declining Seats
What are New Toyota Premio 2016 Standout Features?
The all-new Toyota Premio 2016 stands out from the rest of its competition by offering advanced comfort and convenience features.
- Updated Family/ Executive Type Form Factor
- Outstanding 17 km/l Combined Fuel Economy
- Excellent Interior Seating layout
- Modern Three Zone Climate Control System
What are Toyota Premio 2016 Design Updates?
The brand new Toyota Premio 2016 offers a range of updates to the available colour options and the exterior.
- Restyled Bigger Front Grill
- Bolder and Sharper Front Headlights
- New White Pearl Colour Options
- Enlarged Masculine Bumpers
What is the Toyota Premio 2016 Price in Sri Lanka?
The new Toyota Premio 2016 price in Sri Lanka will depend on the auxiliary features offered and the local dealer.
- Toyota Premio 2016: Rs. 8,150,000
- Toyota Premio G Superior 2016: Rs. 8,400,000
Toyota Premio Review in Sri Lanka
Toyota Premio Engine Specifications and Performance
Most of the Premio cars in the country are high-spec G grade cars, though some also have optional side-skirts and lip-spoilers fitted in, to give a more power look. Most of the Toyota Premio cars in Sri Lanka are powered by a 1.5 L inline four cylinder Petrol engine, which sends drive to the front wheels through either a four-speed automatic or a CVT automatic gearbox. This advanced powertrain gives the Toyota Premio a notable level of energy, which is recorded at around 112 kW and a maximum torque of around 193 Nm, to move its wheels even on the country’s rocky roads. As a result, the Premio can achieve a top speed that can even reach 200 km/h and an acceleration of around 10.5 seconds, from zero to 100 km/h, making this car one of the best performing family sedans currently available for buying in Sri Lanka.
- Size: 1.5 L
- Cylinders: 4-Cylinder
- Transmission: Super ECT (4-Speed Automatic)/ CVT
- Maximum Output: 112 kW @ 6100 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 193 Nm @ 3800 rpm
- Top Speed: 200 km/h
Toyota Premio Fuel Efficiency
Despite it having a relatively larger body size, the Toyota Premio returns an excellent fuel economy, without sacrificing its performance in any way. Powered by typical unleaded petrol, the Premio comes with a larger 60 L fuel tank as well, giving it a longer range on the country’s rocky roads.
- Fuel Category: Petrol
- Recommended Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60 L
- CO2 Emissions: LEV system (Low emission vehicle)
New Toyota Premio Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Toyota Premio 2016: 13.2 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2015: 13.1 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2014: 13.6 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2013: 12.9 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2012: 11.5 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2011: 11.2 km/l
Used or Reconditioned Toyota Premio Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Toyota Premio 2010: 10.8 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2009: 11.3 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2008: 12.2 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2007: 10.4 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2006: 10.5 km/l
- Toyota Premio 2005: 11.3 km/l
Toyota Premio Features
Toyota Premio Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Toyota Premio does come with a number of important convenience features to keep its passengers busy for a long distance ride.
- Automatic air conditioning (Front/ Rear)
- AM/FM stereo
- CD audio system
- DVD player
- Navigation System
- USB compatibility
Toyota Premio Safety Features
For its relative status, the Toyota Premio is equipped with a wide selection of safety features that can be highly useful, especially in Sri Lanka’s busy roads.
- Antilock brake system (ABS)
- Comprehensive Airbags
- Traction Control
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Side impact bar
- ELR3 point seat belt
The Design of Toyota Premio
Toyota Premio Interior Design Elements
The interior of the Premio is packed with design elements that includes:
- Cup Holders
- Bottle Holders
- Power Seats
- Interior Door Handles
- Shift Knob
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
Toyota Premio Exterior Design Elements
The exterior of the Toyota Premio is a classic executive type design that comes with:
- Alloy Wheels
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Xenon Headlight
- Rear Wiper
- UV Cutting Glass
- Chrome Grill
Toyota Premio Color Options
The Toyota Premio offers an array of color options to attract more customers in the market.
- Super White II
- Silver Metallic
- Abyss Gray Metallic
- White Pearl Crystal Shine
- Blackish Red Mica
- Clear Storm Metallic
Toyota Premio, Compared to Other High-Featured Cars in Sri Lanka
In Sri Lanka, the car can be compared with the Toyota Camry, the Mitsubishi Lancer as well as the Nissan Sylphy, which are all widely found in the country.
- Toyota Premio vs. Toyota Camry - The Premio has a higher compression ratio compared to the Camry
- Toyota Premio vs. Mitsubishi Lancer - The Premio has a slightly powerful engine compared to the Lancer
- Toyota Premio vs. Nissan Sylphy - The Premio has a better fuel economy than the Sylphy
Key Reasons to Buy a Toyota Premio
When buying a new or reconditioned Toyota Premio model from the Sri Lankan market, it is also better to consider the following aspects that can help you to make a more informed decision.
Toyota Premio Advantages
- First-rated fuel economy
- Ample cabin space
- Excellent engine performance
- Superb after market value
Toyota Premio Disadvantages
- One of the biggest grievances about a new Toyota Premio model is in fact its high price in Sri Lanka
- The authorized distributors for Toyota vehicles does not import this car to the Sri Lankan market
Toyota Premio Price List in Sri Lanka
If you are searching for a Toyota Premio for sale in Sri Lanka, then you can check our Toyota Premio price list as given below.
Toyota Premio Price List at Carmudi.lk
New Toyota Premio Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Toyota Premio G Superior 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 8,400,000
- Toyota Premio G Superior 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 8,200,000
- Toyota Premio 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 7,350,000
- Toyota Premio G Superior 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 6,850,000
- Toyota Premio F Grade 2012 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 6,520,000
- Toyota Premio F Grade 2011 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 6,230,000
Used Toyota Premio Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Toyota Premio G Superior 2010 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 5,750,000
- Toyota Premio 2009 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 5,150,000
- Toyota Premio F Grade 2008 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,850,000
- Toyota Premio G Superior X 2007 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,695,000
- Toyota Premio 2006 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,450,000
- Toyota Premio 2005 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,100,000
Where to Find Toyota Premio Latest Offers in Sri Lanka?
For those who want to buy a new, reconditioned or used Toyota Premio car, can do so through the dozens of third party dealers who are based in major cities island wide.
Discover the Selection of Toyota Premio Latest Offers for Sale in Sri Lanka
Know More about the Toyota Premio Price List in Sri Lanka by Built Year