New and Used Audi for Sale in Sri Lanka
Audi Vehicles in Sri Lanka
Audi, which is known officially as Audi AG, is a German automobile manufacturer that has been in existence for more than 80 years. First founded in 29th of June 1932, the company that we have come to love today, began functioning as a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in 1966. It is considered as a member of the "German Big 3" alongside BMW and Mercedes-Benz, which are the top three best-selling luxury automakers in the world. Audi also boasts 11 production facilities in nine countries, which helps it to achieve its production targets, while maintaining a high build quality among its range of vehicles. Currently headquartered in Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany, the company offers a wide range of innovative cars and SUV’s from the entry-level compact family cars like the Audi A3 to advanced full-size luxury sports utility vehicles such as the Audi Q7, which are well received by luxury vehicle lovers around the world.
Audi cars and SUVs in Sri Lanka are offered through Senok Automobiles, a company that has been the sole agent for branded Audi vehicles in the country since 1990. Senok also represents other world-renowned brands such as Subaru and Volkswagen in Sri Lanka. The company is synonymous with good aftersales service as well as to providing excellent facilities for its customers. As of 2016, the majority of brand new Audi vehicles are offered through the authorized supplier, with individual importers bringing down other rare models to the local market. Spare parts, accessories as well as servicing options for Audi vehicles are easily available through the official dealer Senok Automobiles itself, but is not restricted to and can be found among other third party vehicle distributors who are located in prominent metropolitan regions across Sri Lanka.
What Are the Best Selling Audi Models in Sri Lanka?
These are the most popular Audi vehicles (Sedans, Subcompacts, Hatchbacks, Crossovers, SUV’s, MPV’s and Vans etc.), for sale in Sri Lanka.
1) Audi A8 in Sri Lanka
The A8 is Audi’s offer to the full-size luxury car market in Sri Lanka. The Audi A8 provides ultimate comfort, performance and range of features to ensure a smooth and comfortable drive/ ride. If you intend to buy and Audi A8 in Sri Lanka you will find reconditioned and brand new models ranging from 15 to 25 Million Rupees. Powered by an advanced 3.0 L V6 Supercharged engine, this car also uses an 8-Speed Tiptronic transmission to move its capable drivetrain. As a result, the Audi A8 has an impressive maximum power of around 230 kW and a torque of around 440 Nm, which has given it a top speed of more than 250 km/h on the highways seen in Sri Lanka.
To learn more about the Audi A8 and its capabilities, read our review here, at Carmudi Sri Lanka.
Audi A8 Hybrid Model: Available
What is the Fuel Efficiency of Audi A8?
- Audi A8 2016: 10.2 km/l
- Audi A8 2015: 8.6 km/l
- Audi A8 2014: 9.9 km/l
- Audi A8 2013: 9.8 km/l
What are Audi A8 Features?
- Keyless Entry
- Parking system plus
- BOSE sound system
- Power Shutters
What are the Engine Specifications of Audi A8?
- Engine Type: TFSI V6 Supercharged
- Base Engine Size: 3.0 L
- Maximum Output: 230 kW @ 5,250 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 440 Nm @ 2,900 rpm
Price of Audi A8 in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Audi A8 L 3.0 TFSI 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 26,000,000
- Audi A8 TFSI 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 21,500,000
- Audi A8 L 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 18,140,000
- Audi A8 3.0 TFSI 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 17,800,000
2) Audi A6 in Sri Lanka
The Audi A6 is a 4-door executive car that competes directly on par with the BMW 5 series. It is a practical car, which ticks all the right boxes, in terms of performance and comfort. It is an absolute bargain when you consider the features and technology you get for the price paid. The Audi A6 is among the most popular executive cars in Sri Lanka, and you can buy a second-generation model from 1.5 to 3.5 Million rupees whilst the latest generation Audi A6 in Sri Lanka can fetch between 11 to 15 Million Rupees, based on its manufactured year and the trim level. The base engine of the car is a 2.0 L locomotive and can produce more than 188 kW of power to tackle the driving tasks seen in Sri Lanka.
To learn more about the Audi A6, please read our in-depth review here, at Carmudi.lk.
Audi A6 Hybrid Model: Not Available
What is the Fuel Efficiency of Audi A6?
- Audi A6 2016: 10.6 km/l
- Audi A6 2015: 15.3 km/l
- Audi A6 2014: 13.9 km/l
- Audi A6 2013: 14.7 km/l
What are Audi A6 Features?
- Keyless Engine Start
- Paddle Shifters
- Cruise Control
- Electric Park Brake Button
What are the Engine Specifications of Audi A6?
- Engine Type: TFSI in-line 16-valve Turbocharged
- Base Engine Size: 2.0 L
- Maximum Output: 188 kW @ 5,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 380 Nm @ 1,750 rpm
Price of Audi A6 in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Audi A6 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 15,000,000
- Audi A6 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 14,500,000
- Audi A6 Hybrid S line 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 12,550,000
- Audi A 6 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 11,840,000
3) Audi A4 in Sri Lanka
The Audi A4 is a compact executive car that offers great driving dynamics and comfort, and is a serious contender within the luxury executive car market of Sri Lanka. A registered Audi A4 car belonging to the second generation in Sri Lanka will cost between 1.6 to 2.2 million whilst the latest generation model will fetch around 10 to 12 million Rupees. The Audi A4 is also powered using a capable 1.8 L, 4-cylinder in-line 16-valve DOHC Turbocharged locomotive, which utilizes a 7-Speed Multitronic transmission to move its drivetrain. As a result, the car achieves quite an impressive power output of roughly 126 kW and a torque of around 320 Nm, giving it a top speed of more than 230 km/h in the process.
Audi A4 Hybrid Model: Not Available
What is the Fuel Efficiency of Audi A4?
- Audi A4 2016: 16.9 km/l
- Audi A4 2015: 10.9 km/l
- Audi A4 2014: 12.8 km/l
- Audi A4 2013: 13.4 km/l
What are Audi A4 Features?
- Automatic Climate Control
- Multi Info Display
- USB Connectivity
- MP3 Playback
What are the Engine Specifications of Audi A4?
- Engine Type: in-line 16-valve Turbocharged
- Base Engine Size: 1.8 L
- Maximum Output: 126 kW @ 6,200 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 320 Nm @ 3,700 rpm
Price of Audi A4 in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Audi A4 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 11,800,000
- Audi A4 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 11,200,000
- Audi A4 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 9,750,000
- Audi A4 2.0 TDI 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 7,500,000
4) Audi A3 in Sri Lanka
The Audi A3 is the latest car offering from Audi to the Sri Lankan vehicle market and takes the form of a luxury compact car. A latest generation Audi A3 in Sri Lanka will fetch around 7.5 to 9.5 million rupees. The baseline engine of this vehicle is powered using an engine with a midrange displacement, which is a 1.8 L, 4-cylinder in-line Turbocharged locomotive that uses Audi’s 7-speed S-tronic transmission to move its drivetrain. Even for its relatively mid-size engine, the Audi A3 can generate a considerable power, which is recorded to be more than 133 kW and a torque that exceeds 250 Nm, allowing it to reach a top speed of roughly 200 km/h on the highways seen in our country.
Audi A3 Hybrid Model: Available
What is the Fuel Efficiency of Audi A3?
- Audi A3 2016: 14.1 km/l
- Audi A3 2015: 16.4 km/l
- Audi A3 2014: 15.1 km/l
- Audi A3 2013: 13.5 km/l
What are Audi A3 Features?
- Cruise Control
- Leather Upholstery
- Automatic Climate Control
- Multi Information Display
What are the Engine Specifications of Audi A3?
- Engine Type: in-line DOHC Turbocharged
- Base Engine Size: 1.8 L
- Maximum Output: 133 kW @ 5,100 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 250 Nm @ 1,250 rpm
Price of Audi A3 in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Audi A3 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 9,500,000
- Audi A3 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 8,800,000
- Audi A3 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 8,340,000
- Audi A3 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 7,530,000
Other notable Audi models found in Sri Lanka includes the Audi Q7.
Audi Hybrid Vehicles Found in Sri Lanka
With many vehicle manufacturers turning to alternative fuel technologies, Audi has also been experimenting with innovative technologies to power its range of vehicles to compete better in the international market. These included plans for fully electric vehicles (EV), but also include the more popular hybrid engine vehicles of which some are now available for buying in the international vehicle market. Nevertheless, the current production hybrid models might be a bit difficult to find in Sri Lanka, though as demand increase, this might change in the future.
Audi Q5 Hybrid: around 14.4 km/l on a combined drive cycle
Audi A3 Sportback e-tron: around 66.7 km/l on a combined drive cycle
Audi A8 Hybrid: around 15.7 km/l on a combined drive cycle
Availability of Audi Latest Offers in Sri Lanka
If you wish to buy an Audi in Sri Lanka, you will come across many brand new, reconditioned and registered Audi cars. Brand new models are available through the agent whereas reconditioned models are mostly available through specialized importers. Senok Automobiles (Pvt) Ltd, which is located in R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 05, is the authorized distributor for new Audi vehicles currently sold in Sri Lanka.
Discover the Selection of Audi Latest Offers for Sale in Your City on Carmudi Sri Lanka
Audi Price List in Sri Lanka by Built Year
Five Reasons to Buy an Audi in Sri Lanka
- Audi cars and SUVs are capable of soaking up some of the worst Sri Lankan road conditions to provide the driver and passenger a comfortable ride. Buyers of Audi vehicles in Sri Lanka can expect soft seats, easy access features and state of the art technology
- Audi cars are world renowned for their dependability and have proven to be sensible daily runners in Colombo and wider Sri Lanka
- All the Audi models are offered with a range of standard driving assists, safety equipment and state of the art technology, ensuring more bang for the buck
- Audi cars comes with a sleek design that makes it standout and gives it a dominant presence on the road. Audi has maintained consistency throughout their model range and the looks are modern, yet not too over the top
- The drive train in an Audi car or a SUV in Sri Lanka is extremely potent. It will give you all the thrills you seek if you decide to put your foot down. Handling is also another factor that sets it apart as a true driver’s car
Did You Know?
Audi was the first automobile company in the world to crash test its vehicles for safety, which was as far back as in 1938, setting a standard that has now become an essential part of any vehicle that is manufactured today.