New and Used Mitsubishi Pajero for Sale in Sri Lanka
Mitsubishi Pajero Carmudi User Rating
4.4 stars out of
Based on our Carmudi Customer Survey of
The Pajero, which was made by the Japanese manufacturer Mitsubishi, has been around since the early 1980s, and has seen great demand by Sri Lankan four-wheel vehicle enthusiasts thanks to its energy and versatility. The vehicle is now in its 4th generation, and is easily available in Sri Lanka. The Pajero is known under different names around the world, such as Mitsubishi Montero in Sri Lanka, Latin America and Spain, and as Mitsubishi Shogun in the UK.
First introduced to the world in 1982, the Pajero, from Mitsubishi is one of the most sort after sports utility vehicles sold in Sri Lanka. The design that has an all-wheel front-engine in the Pajero makes this an ideal vehicle for both off-road and in-city driving, with even Colombo’s city traffic posing no problems for the SUV. It provides a spacious interior that will accommodate up to seven people. The vehicle has some design elements and features that gives it an extra attraction. For adverse weather conditions, the Mitsubishi Pajero comes equipped with power traction tires and fog lights for safety and increased handling. The Mitsubishi Motors acts as the seller for the Mitsubishi Pajero in Sri Lanka, which is under the United Motors Group, who are also the agent for the Mitsubishi range of vehicles sold in the country. They take care of all spare part requirements as well as repairs for most Mitsubishi vehicles that are being sold in the island.
The New Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 is Finally Here in Sri Lanka!
Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 in Sri Lanka
How is the Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 Different From the 2015 Model?
The new Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 compared to the 2015 model comes with a range of comfort and convenience facilities.
- Improved Connectivity Features
- Enhanced Phone, Apps, Text Messaging and Music Services
- New 8-Speed Auto Transmission Option
- New Smartphone Link Display Audio (SDA) System
What are New Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 Standout Features?
The all-new Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 stands out from its competition by providing a number of innovative features to the passengers.
- New Seven-Inch Infotainment Screen
- Voice-Command Control Capability
- Available Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and a DAB Digital Radio
- New Enhanced 3.2 L Diesel Engine
What are Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 Design Updates?
The brand new Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 offers a range of design updates to its front and rear exterior layout.
- New Terra Rossa Premium Paint Finish
- Redesigned Rear Door-Mounted Spare Wheel
- Improved Ground Clearance
- Enhanced Front and Rear Recovery Points
What is the Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 Price in Sri Lanka?
The Mitsubishi Pajero 2016 price in the Sri Lankan market depends on the local dealer and the auxiliary features offered.
- Mitsubishi Pajero Super Exit 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 16,000,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2016: Rs. 15,600,000
Mitsubishi Pajero Review in Sri Lanka
Mitsubishi Pajero Engine Specifications and Performance
The Mitsubishi Pajero is a highly advanced vehicle that comes with a very capable engine to power its overall drivetrain. The 2.8 L turbo-charged diesel or petrol engine (both versions available), combined with power steering, double wishbone with coil spring suspension in the front, as well as suspension seats makes the Mitsubishi Pajero a good SUV for many road types. The latest generation of the Mitsubishi Pajero commonly comes with a 3.2 L, 6-cylinders Diesel engine that has also utilized a 5-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission to move its drivetrain. Thanks to such an advanced configuration, the Mitsubishi Pajero can now produce a maximum power output that can exceed 184 kW at 6000 rpm and a maximum torque that is more than 329 Nm at just 2750 rpm. Such configurations have also allowed the Pajero to reach a notably higher top speed, which is around 200 km/h on the expressways seen in Sri Lanka.
- Size: 2.8 L/ 3.2 L/ 3.8 L
- Cylinders: 6-Cylinders
- Maximum Output: 184 kW @ 6,000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 329 Nm @ 2,750 rpm
- Top Speed: 200 km/h
- Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic/ 5-Speed Manual
Mitsubishi Pajero Fuel Efficiency
The fuel consumption of the Pajero is reasonable in Colombo’s city driving conditions, whereas in other long distance roads, the fuel economy can reach to a level that is better than its opponents, making it a good choice for fuel conscious luxury grade SUV lovers throughout the country.
- Fuel Category: Diesel/ Petrol
- Recommended Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 88 L
- CO2 Emissions: 246.0 g/km
New Mitsubishi Pajero Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2016: 9.0 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015: 8.7 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2014: 8.9 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013: 8.4 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012: 9.3 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2011: 9.6 km/l
Used or Reconditioned Mitsubishi Pajero Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2010: 8.7 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2009: 8.4 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2008: 7.9 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2007: 8.1 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2006: 8.1 km/l
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2005: 8.3 km/l
Mitsubishi Pajero Features
Mitsubishi Pajero Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Mitsubishi Pajero is one of the most feature rich Japanese made SUV’s sold in Sri Lanka and comes with an assortment of features to keep its passengers comfortable on the road.
- Audio Jack
- USB Port
- FM Stereo
- Audio System
- Navigation System
- Onboard Hard-Drive
Mitsubishi Pajero Safety Features
The safety is certainly an important aspect when driving on busy city roads and the Mitsubishi Pajero definitely has a number of innovative features to keep its passengers secure and safe until they reach their destination.
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution
- Dual-Stage SRS Airbag System
- Side and Curtain SRS Airbags
- Automatic High Beam System
- ASTC (Active Stability and Traction Control)
The Design of Mitsubishi Pajero
Mitsubishi Pajero Interior Design Elements
The interior design layout of the Mitsubishi Pajero is heavily comprised with an array of advanced features that includes:
- Power Seats
- Transfer Knobs
- Split Bench Seat
- Power Seat
- Seat Armrest
Mitsubishi Pajero Exterior Design Elements
The exterior of the Mitsubishi Pajero is a prominent figure on the roads of Sri Lanka and has design elements such as:
- Chrome Outer Door Handles
- Color-Keyed Rear License Plate Garnish
- Chrome Power Door Mirrors with Defoggers
- Approach Lamps and Turn Lamps
- Side Garnishes with Wheelhouse Moldings
- Silver Rear Lower Bumper
Mitsubishi Pajero Color Options
As a luxury grade vehicle, the Mitsubishi Pajero offers an attractive array of modern color options to its buyers.
- Cool Silver Metallic
- Quartz Brown Metallic
- Medium Red
- Platinum Beige Metallic
- Eiger Gray Metallic
- Warm White Mica
Mitsubishi Pajero, Compared to Other High-Featured SUV’s in Sri Lanka
The Mitsubishi Pajero can be compared with the Suzuki Grand Vitara, the Mitsubishi Outlander and the Honda CR-V, which are also high performing SUV models found in Sri Lanka.
- Mitsubishi Pajero vs. Suzuki Grand Vitara - The Pajero has a larger fuel capacity when compared to the Vitara
- Mitsubishi Pajero vs. Mitsubishi Outlander - The Pajero has a more powerful engine when compared to the Outlander
- Mitsubishi Pajero vs. Honda CR-V - The Pajero has a longer range if compared to the CR-V
Key Reasons to Buy a Mitsubishi Pajero
If a buyer is considering on purchasing a Mitsubishi Pajero, then it is also best to consider the following aspects that can be a great help when arriving at your buying decision.
Mitsubishi Pajero Advantages:
- Superb interior space
- Highly advanced convenience and comfort options
- Excellent safety and security features
- Very high aftermarket value in Sri Lanka
Mitsubishi Pajero Disadvantages:
- One recognizable disadvantage of the Mitsubishi Pajero can be noted as its larger build form factor
- Another notable disadvantage of the Mitsubishi Pajero is its high price on the Sri Lankan market
Mitsubishi Pajero Price List in Sri Lanka
If you are looking for a new or used Mitsubishi Pajero for sale in Sri Lanka, then consider our Mitsubishi Pajero price list, which is mentioned below.
Mitsubishi Pajero Price List at Carmudi.lk
New Mitsubishi Pajero Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Mitsubishi Pajero Super Exit 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 16,000,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 15,500,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 14,700,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 13,800,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2012 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 11,400,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2011 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 10,860,000
Used Mitsubishi Pajero Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2010 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 9,700,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2009 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 8,860,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2008 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 7,660,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2007 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 6,900,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2006 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 6,540,000
- Mitsubishi Pajero 2005 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 5,700,000
Where to Find Mitsubishi Pajero Latest Offers in Sri Lanka?
Typically, for most buyers who would like to purchase a brand new Mitsubishi vehicle, the best option is to get in contact with the authorized dealer of the brand, which is United Motors Lanka PLC. However, for those who are looking for a Mitsubishi Pajero SUV can also get in contact with prominent third party vehicle dealers who are located in prominent cities throughout the country.
Discover the Selection of Mitsubishi Pajero Latest Offers for Sale in Sri Lanka
Know More about the Mitsubishi Pajero Price List in Sri Lanka by Built Year