New and Used Suzuki Every for Sale in Sri Lanka
The highly popular minivan known as the Suzuki Every is a much loved vehicle in Sri Lanka. Originated as far back as the 60’s, it has become a staple van among the countries middle class and small business owners. The range faces much competition from other similar sized vehicles in the truck and micro van class. In spite of this, the Every has made a name for itself and is sold in many regions in Sri Lanka. The Suzuki Every is available as wagon and van and was introduced in 2007 as a small commercial/passenger van. It came with both a two-door cargo-van option as well as in a four-door option. Comfort and economy goes hand in hand in these vehicles. It is a good van for families, and has the added bonus of being a small vehicle ideally suited for Sri Lanka’s city driving conditions.
The Every is a kei truck from the Japanese manufacturer Suzuki, which is widely available in Sri Lanka. This range was originally called the Suzuki Carry, but was changed to Suzuki Every in 1982. The series has been in production as far back as in 1961. While the comfort levels on the Suzuki Every is not absolute, it does quite well for families as well as for cargo transport under normal conditions. The vans are available from Associated Motorways (AMW), the official distributors for Suzuki vehicles in Sri Lanka, and benefits from their after-sales service and stock storage. When it comes to the design, the newest generation of Every van has a boxy plan, but is more curvy than the Mazda Scrum. Standard features on the Suzuki Every includes air conditioning, power steering, central locking, alloy wheels, adjustable headlights, power shutters, power mirrors, and dual air bags. Adjustable seats make driving easier on long hauls. The Suzuki Every is equipped with a glove box, cup holder and door pockets for ease of use.
The New Suzuki Every 2016 is Finally Here in Sri Lanka!
Suzuki Every 2016 in Sri Lanka
How is the Suzuki Every 2016 Different From the 2015 Model?
The new Suzuki Every 2016 compared to the 2015 model offers new options as well as an improved fuel economy.
- Enhanced Steering Wheel Handling
- Improved Mileage by 3 km/l
- 7-Seat Optional Trim
- Bigger LCD Screen
What are New Suzuki Every 2016 Standout Features?
The all-new Suzuki Every 2016 stands out from the rest of the crowd with its refined safety and convenience features.
- Upgraded Safety Assist Function
- Innovative Front Sensor
- Refined Leather Seat Option
- Bigger 40 L Fuel Tank
What are Suzuki Every 2016 Design Updates?
The brand new Suzuki Every 2016 comes with upgraded features to its front as well as the rear side.
- Narrower Duel-Peace Front Grill
- Larger Front Bumper Design
- Redesigned Vertical Rear Door Handle
- High Mounted Tailgate Stoplight
What is the Suzuki Every 2016 Price in Sri Lanka?
The Suzuki Every 2016 price in Sri Lanka will be subject to its unique trim and the local distributor.
- Suzuki Every PC 2016 Rs. 3,500,000
- Suzuki Every Join 2016: Rs. 3,800,000
Suzuki Every Review in Sri Lanka
Suzuki Every Engine Specifications and Performance
For its relatively smaller stature, the Suzuki Every does come with a range of performance related features to power itself forward. The engine of the Suzuki Every sold in Sri Lanka is a 660 CC locomotive, with manual transmission or automatic transmission, and uses petrol as its primary source of fuel. It can be noted that the engine used in the Every is the same as seen in the Mazda Scrum. The current version offers both two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive, and is presented as a 5-door vehicle. The engine is the same 660 cc version as seen in the previous vehicles. The latest iteration of the Suzuki Every can produce a notable level of power, which is recorded at around a maximum of 47 kW and a torque of around 95 Nm, allowing it to reach a top speed of roughly 120 km/h on the type of roads seen here in Sri Lanka.
- Size: 660 cc
- Cylinders: 3-cylinder
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual/ Automatic
- Maximum Output: 47 kW @ 6000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 95 Nm @ 3000 rpm
- Top Speed: 120 km/h
Suzuki Every Fuel Efficiency
Fuel consumption rates on the Suzuki Every is very economical compared with most other vans in its class seen in the island, and achieves excellent figures both in the city as well as on the highway. Powered by regular unleaded petrol, the Every also comes with a smaller 37 L fuel tank, which is enough for the driving distances seen in Sri Lanka.
- Fuel Category: Petrol
- Recommended Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 L
New Suzuki Every Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Suzuki Every 2016: 15.5 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2015: 14.1 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2014: 15.0 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2013: 13.7 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2012: 12.9 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2011: 14.8 km/l
Used or Reconditioned Suzuki Every Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Suzuki Every 2010: 13.3 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2009: 15.0 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2008: 14.7 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2007: 13.6 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2006: 12.4 km/l
- Suzuki Every 2005: 13.1 km/l
Suzuki Every Features
Suzuki Every Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Suzuki Every offers a number of important convenience features for its passengers.
- Power Steering
- Power Driver Seat
- AM/FM Radio
- Auto Foot Rest
- DVD Player
- Antibacterial Filter
Suzuki Every Safety Features
Being a small-scale commercial multi-purpose vehicle, the Suzuki Every does come with a reasonable range of safety features, which most drivers would find useful on Sri Lankan roads.
- Side Impact Bar
- Break Assist
- Additional Stop Light
- Safety Belt Pretensioner
- 3 Point Safety Belt
- Front Stabilizer
The Design of Suzuki Every
Suzuki Every Interior Design Elements
The interior of the Suzuki Every has a reasonably high level of design elements that includes:
- Leather Seats
- Power Driver Seat
- Touch Panel AC
- 5-Inch LCD Screen
- Removable Seats
- Cup Holders
Suzuki Every Exterior Design Elements
The exterior of the Every is prominent when seen on the road, and has elements such as:
- Alloy Rims
- Ultraviolet Glass Protection
- Sliding Doors
- Power Adjustable Door Mirrors
- Roof Rack
- Side Skirts
Suzuki Every Color Options
The Every offers a number of colors that can be chosen depending on your needs.
- Gray Cloth (interior)
- Brown Cloth (interior)
- Silky Silver Metallic
- Superior White
- White & Red
Suzuki Every, Compared to Other High-Featured Vans in Sri Lanka
As a minivan, the Suzuki Every can be compared with the Nissan Clipper, the Daihatsu Hijet and the Subaru Sambar, which are found throughout Sri Lanka.
- Suzuki Every vs. Nissan Clipper - The Every is lighter in weight compared to the Clipper
- Suzuki Every vs. Daihatsu Hijet - The Every has a more powerful engine compared to the Hijet
- Suzuki Every vs. Subaru Sambar - The Every has more spare part availability across the country compared to the Sambar
Key Reasons to Buy a Suzuki Every
For a vehicle buyer who is considering buying a Suzuki Every van, be it for personal or business use, remember to consider the following aspects of this vehicle, to arrive at a more informed buying decision.
Suzuki Every Advantages
- Highly favorable fuel economy
- Ample space for carrying cargo
- Smaller design suitable for Sri Lanka’s tight roads
- Excellent multipurpose capabilities
Suzuki Every Disadvantages
- The handling capabilities of this van is a bit lacking behind when compared with other capable vehicles
- The total seating capacity of the Suzuki Every is only for 04 passengers
Suzuki Every Price List in Sri Lanka
If you are searching for a Suzuki Every for sale in Sri Lanka, then consider checking our Suzuki Every price list as given below.
Suzuki Every Price List at Carmudi.lk
New Suzuki Every Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Suzuki Every Join 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,800,000
- Suzuki Every 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,720,000
- Suzuki Every 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,720,000
- Suzuki Every 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,600,000
- Suzuki Every 2012 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,550,000
- Suzuki Every 2011 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,470,000
Used Suzuki Every Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Suzuki Every 2010 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,970,000
- Suzuki Every 2009 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,750,000
- Suzuki Every 2008 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,660,000
- Suzuki Every 2007 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,600,000
- Suzuki Every 2006 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,510,000
- Suzuki Every 2005 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,380,000
Where to Find Suzuki Every Latest Offers in Sri Lanka?
For most brand new Suzuki vehicles sold in Sri Lanka, the official distributor is the Associated Motorways (Private) Limited, which is primarily based in Colombo. Nevertheless, if you are looking for a reconditioned or used Suzuki Every, then consider contacting the dozens of third party vehicle dealers who are operating in prominent cities throughout Sri Lanka.
Discover the Selection of Suzuki Every Latest Offers for Sale in Sri Lanka
Know More about the Suzuki Every Price List in Sri Lanka by Built Year