New and Used Toyota Camry for Sale Pricelist 2017
Toyota Camry Review
The Camry, which was built by the Japanese automobile manufacturer Toyota, made its market debut in 1983 and has since moved on to dominate the midsize family sedan segment in most parts of the world. The Camry nameplate has spanned for many generations and the models that are spotted regularly on Sri Lankan roads are the XV30 and XV40 whilst the XV50 is in the process of making its presence felt on the roads. Over the years, the Toyota Camry has been able to garner a reputation as a car that provides owners with exceptional ride comfort, durability and a luxurious finish and as a result has been positioned in the minds of many Sri Lankans as a mid-range luxury sedan.
The New Toyota Camry 2016 is Finally Here
Toyota Camry 2016 in Sri Lanka
How is the Toyota Camry 2016 Different From the 2015 Model?
The new Toyota Camry 2016 compared to the 2015 model comes with a number of improvements to its overall drivetrain.
- Enhanced Handling Capabilities
- New Special Edition Model
- Improved Acceleration
- Enhanced Toyota Camry Hybrid Model
What are the New Toyota Camry 2016 Standout Features?
The all-new Toyota Camry 2016 stands out by offering a wide range of comfort and convenience features for the passengers.
- Sport-Tuned Suspension System
- Advanced 6.1-Inch Entune Touchscreen Electronics Interface
- Siri Eyes Free Control Feature
- Updated Six-Speaker Sound System
What are the Toyota Camry 2016 Design Updates?
The brand new Toyota Camry 2016 has a number of notable design updates to both its interior and exterior.
- New Smoked Taillights
- Vibrant Blue Interior Trim Option
- Wider LED Front Running Lamps
- New 18-Inch Wheel Option
What is the Toyota Camry 2016 Price in Sri Lanka?
The price of the Toyota Camry 2016 in Sri Lanka will depend on the local importer and its optional trim.
- Toyota Camry 2016: Rs. 11,500,000
Top 10 Reasons to Consider When Buying a Toyota Camry
1. History and Facts about Toyota Camry
If you are searching for a luxury car, then you will notice that many luxury sedans in the market are not capable of providing the owners with a practical and sensible vehicle, while still offering a superior ride comfort and durability in the process. The Toyota Camry is one of those few cars in the Sri Lankan market that can deliver both. It is without a doubt a sensible purchase, if you are looking for a car that can bring luxury as well as sensibility together.
One of the most popular Camry version of the Camry in Sri Lanka is the Camry XV30 models. It came with either a 2.0 L engine or a 2.4 L engine, which was paired with a 4-speed automatic gearbox. On the fuel economy front, the Camry XV30 in Sri Lanka has recorded between 5-8 km/l on city runs and between 8-10 km/l on the highway. The Toyota Camry XV40 sold in the country came with larger proportions, resulting in an even better interior space, at the price of being slightly bulkier on the outside. In addition to the options seen in the XV30, this model came with seven airbags, a multifunction steering wheel, push start and keyless entry alongside safety features such as electronic brake distribution, ABS and brake assist.
2. Engine and Performance of Toyota Camry
The Toyota Camry is equipped with a powerful engine for its sedan class, in order to power its drivetrain.
Toyota Camry Engine Specs:
- Type: 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve Dual VVT-i
- Size: 2.5 L
- Cylinders: 4-Cylinder
- Compression Ratio: 10.4
- Maximum Output: 132 kW @ 6000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 230 Nm @ 4100 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic overdrive with intelligence (ECT-i)
- Top Speed: 210 km/h
- Acceleration: 9.2 seconds (0-100 km/h)
- Steering Specs: Electric Power Steering, Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion
- Drive Type: Front Wheel Drive
- Suspension (Front / Rear): MacPherson strut with gas-filled shock absorbers and stabilizer bar/ dual-link independent MacPherson strut with gas-filled shock absorbers and stabilizer bar
- Brakes (Front / Rear): Power-Assisted Ventilated Disc/ Solid Disc with Hydraulic Brake Booster
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4850 mm x 1825 mm x 1480 mm
- Curb Weight: 1,475 kg
- Seating Capacity: 5-seats
3. Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption
The Toyota Camry XV40 in Sri Lanka is most commonly powered by a 2.4 L engine capable of producing 158 bhp coupled with either a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed automatic gearbox. Manufacturer claims point towards 14 km/l on a combined driving cycle. On Sri Lankan roads, the Toyota Camry XV40 has managed to get between 8-9 km/l in the city and up to 12 km/l on long distance trips, which is good when considering the large engine of this car.
- Fuel Category: Petrol
- Recommended Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 70 L
- CO2 Emissions: 183.0 g/km (Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II)
4. Toyota Camry's Design and Features
The Toyota Camry XV30 follows a smooth and sleek design approach, which managed to cover up the bulkiness of the car. This model with its improved suspension mechanism coupled with the improved handling, ensures a safe and comfortable ride. All versions of the Toyota Camry XV30 with the exception of the E variant came with high quality leather clad interior and class leading passenger space.
Toyota Camry Interior: The interior of the Camry is spacious and comfortable with modern features such as Air Filter, Climate Control, Touch-Screen Display, AM/ FM Radio, CD Player, MP3/ WMA Playback Capability, Six Speakers, Auxiliary Audio Jack, USB 2.0 Port, Hands-Free Phone Capability, Bluetooth Wireless Technology, Backup Camera, Push Button Start, Seatback Pockets, Adjustable Seats, Heated Front Seats, Armrest, Cup Holders, Instrumentation Panel, Power Windows, Rear Window Defogger, Rearview Mirror, Overhead Console, Sunglasses Storage.
Toyota Camry Exterior: The exterior of the Toyota Camry is beautifully designed and has elements that includes Halogen Headlights, Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Lower Front Grille, Heated Power Outside Mirrors, Steel Wheels, Intermittent Windshield Wipers, High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) Glass, Rear Spoiler, Chrome-Tipped Exhaust.
5. Available Color Options of Toyota Camry in Sri Lanka
For Interior: Almond Cloth, Ash Cloth, and Black Cloth
For Exterior: Midnight Black Metallic, Super White, Celestial Silver Metallic, Predawn Gray Mica, Cosmic Gray Mica, Ruby Flare Pearl, Crème Brulee Mica, Parisian Night Pearl, Blizzard Pearl, Blue Crush Metallic, Blue Streak Metallic
6. Safety Rating And Associated Features
The Toyota Camry is one of the safest vehicles offered at its price range by Toyota and comes with a number of important features to keep its passengers safe while on the road.
- Advanced Airbag System
- Remote Keyless Entry System with Lock
- Smart Key System
- Cruise Control
- Power Door Locks with Shift-Linked Automatic Locking Feature
- Anti-Lockout Feature
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)
- Smart Stop Technology (SST)Whiplash-Injury-Lessening (WIL)
- Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Child-Protector Rear Door Locks
- Energy-Absorbing Collapsible Steering Column
- Energy Absorbing Crumple Zones
- Side-Impact Door Beams
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Engine Immobilizer
- Brake Assist (BA)
7. Standout Elements of the Toyota Camry
Some of the factors that makes the Toyota Camry standout includes its top-notch build quality, class leading cabin space, the range of options that are being included, comfort as well as its aesthetics.
Apart from that, the Toyota Camry XV30 and the XV40 models were able to hold its market value over the years, due to its durability and will be a worthwhile investment in the Sri Lankan vehicle market.
8. Toyota Compared To Other High-Featured Sedans in Sri Lanka
On the Sri Lankan market, the Toyota Camry can be compared with the Hyundai Sonata, the Honda Accord and the Volkswagen Passat that are being offered to the same market segment.
- Toyota Camry vs. Hyundai Sonata - The Camry has faster acceleration when compared with the Sonata
- Toyota Camry vs. Honda Accord - The Camry has better fuel economy when compared with the Accord
- Toyota Camry vs. Volkswagen Passat - The Camry has a more powerful engine if compared with the Passat
9. Key Reasons to Buy a Toyota Camry
If you are thinking about buying a brand new Toyota Camry, then consider the following aspects of this vehicle as well, for a more informed buying decision.
- Outstanding convenience facilities for the passengers
- Superb safety features even for its luxury class
- Availability of spare parts throughout Sri Lanka
- Highly reliable build quality
- Very high aftermarket value
Some reviewers have noted that the overall fuel economy of the Toyota Camry is not up to their expectations. However, the Camry does offer a Hybrid model that provides better mileage compared to its non-hybrid sibling.
Apart from that, a minor disadvantage of the Toyota Camry might be its high price seen within Sri Lanka. While this may be due to taxation reasons, the car does offer plenty of features for its passengers.
10. Where to Find a Toyota Camry for Sale in Sri Lanka
As of 2015, the best possible option available for a prospective buyer who wants to purchase a Toyota Camry is to obtain it from the authorized Toyota dealer in Sri Lanka, theToyota Lanka (Private) Limited. Nevertheless, the car is also widely available through third party distributors located in various cities across Sri Lanka.
Discover the Selection of Toyota Camry for Sale in Your City on Carmudi Sri Lanka
- New, Reconditioned and Used Toyota Camry in Colombo
- New, Reconditioned and Used Toyota Camry in Gampaha
- New, Reconditioned and Used Toyota Camry in Kandy
Toyota Camry Price in Sri Lanka
If you intend to buy a Toyota Camry XV30 or XV40 in Sri Lanka, you will come across many used models. XV30 versions can fetch up to Rs 2.6 Million whilst the XV40 Variant fetches between Rs 3.2 - 3.5 Million based on the trim level and year of manufacture. The all-new 2015 Toyota Camry XV50 can be bought in Sri Lanka for a price tag that ranges from Rs 8.5 - 9 Million rupees.
Toyota Camry and Camry Hybrid Price List on Carmudi.lk
Price for Brand New, Reconditioned or Used Toyota Camry
- Toyota Camry 2015: Rs. 9,000,000
- Toyota Camry 1990: Rs. 625,000
- Toyota Camry 1991: Rs. 960,000
- Toyota Camry 1992: Rs. 980,000
- Toyota Camry CV30 1993: Rs. 1,125,000
- Toyota Camry 1994: Rs. 1,150,000
- Toyota Camry 1996: Rs. 1,450,000
- Toyota Camry 2001: Rs. 2,490,000
- Toyota Camry 2003: Rs. 2,600,000
- Toyota Camry G- Grade 2007: Rs. 3,200,000
- Toyota Camry 2008: Rs. 3,750,000
- Toyota Camry G 2009: Rs. 4,100,000
- Toyota Camry Hybrid 2010: Rs. 5,100,000
- Toyota Camry 2011: Rs. 6,000,000