Toyota Noah Cars for Sale in Sri Lanka 2017
Toyota Noah Review
The Toyota Noah has been in production since the early 2000’s and is positioned as an MPV. The Noah is deemed as the replacement of the Toyota LiteAce Noah and is available throughout Sri Lanka as a 7-seat model or an 8-seat model, which could be used as a commuter- or a dual-purpose vehicle. The new generation Toyota Noah is increasingly becoming a firm favorite among the motorists of Sri Lanka, for family use or small-scale business activities such as tourism, due to its new Hybrid engine, improved handling and the noticeable smoothness of the ride.
The older Toyota LiteAce Noah has received nothing short of praise in Sri Lanka and are still being used as daily runners across many parts of the country, be it for business or personal use. The new generation of Toyota Noah lives up to that reputation and pushes the envelope even further, with a new Hybrid technology and a striking design. It will undoubtedly become an obvious choice of transport for many islander’s throughout the country.
The New Toyota Noah 2016 is Finally Here
Toyota Noah 2016 in Sri Lanka
How is the Toyota Noah 2016 Different From the 2015 Model?
The new Toyota Noah 2016 compared to the 2015 model comes with a number of noticeable updates to its drivetrain.
- Lower Floor Design
- Refined Automatic LED Headlights
- Improved Mileage by 3 km/l
- Lighter Build
What are the New Toyota Noah 2016 Standout Features?
The all-new Toyota Noah 2016 stands out from the rest of the competition by offering advanced comfort and convenience features.
- Innovative Smart Start and Entry System
- Available Twin Moon Roofs
- Three-Layered Instrumentation Panel
- Noise Reducing Interior Layout
What are the Toyota Noah 2016 Design Updates?
The brand new Toyota Noah 2016 provides a wide range of smaller design updates to its exterior layout.
- New Metallic Colour Options
- Prominent and Longer Front Bumper
- Sharper Rear Spoiler
- Aero Kit Design
What is the Toyota Noah 2016 Price in Sri Lanka?
The price of the Toyota Noah 2016 will depend on the local vehicle importer and the additional features offered.
- Toyota Noah Hybrid 2016: Rs. 9,500,000
- Toyota Noah 2016: Rs. 8,200,000
Top 10 Reasons to Consider When Buying a Toyota Noah
1. History and Facts about Toyota Noah in Sri Lanka
The van that many Sri Lankans have come to admire as the Toyota Noah was first introduced to the world in 2001, to be primarily sold in the Asian market.
Toyota has certainly improved the looks of the Noah with its new design language, which makes it standout in Sri Lanka’s roads. The new grille and the angular headlamps coupled with the angular bumper and side mirrors give it a sporty yet bold appearance. Enhanced aerodynamics of the new design has paid off when in motion, with the handling capabilities having a drastic improvement. The Noah handles as good as a sedan, despite its sheer weight and is quick to react when you put your foot down. The interior of the Noah also had a makeover and an illuminated dashboard greets you as you step in. Power shutters and power mirrors are available as standard features alongside central locking, keyless entry, electric sliding doors and reverse sensors. The inclusion of SRS air bags has helped make the Noah a very safe option for families.
2. Toyota Noah Specifications And Performance
The new generation of Toyota Noah comes with an attractive range of features, to grab the attention of even the most meticulous car buyer in Sri Lanka.
- Engine Specs:
- Type: L4 DOHC 16-valve Valvematic Dual VVT-i Engine
- Size: 2.0 L
- Cylinders: 4-cylinders
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Maximum Output: 112 kW @ 6,100 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 193 Nm @ 3,800 rpm
- Transmission: 7-Speed Super CVT-i
- Top Speed: 175 km/h
- Acceleration: 9.8 seconds (0-100 km/h)
- Steering Specs: Rack and Pinion, Electronic Power Assisted
- Drive Type: Front Wheel Drive or 4WD
- Suspension (Front / Rear): MacPherson Strut Type and Stabilizer Bar/ Torsion Beam
- Brakes (Front / Rear): Ventilated Disc/ Solid Disc
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4,710 mm x 1,730 mm x 1,825 mm
- Curb Weight: 1,590 kg
- Seating Capacity: 7 or 8- seats
3. Toyota Noah Fuel Consumption
A very capable 2.0 L locomotive, available in 1AZ-FSE DI I4 or 3ZR-FE DI I4 variants powers the engine of the Toyota Noah. It is also available in 4WD or the more common Front Wheel Drive. The MPV uses a CVT gearbox, which ensures smoother transitions and improved fuel economy. The engine is capable of producing a 154 bhp, and can reach a top speed of around 175 km/h.
Even though it has a powerful engine, the Toyota Noah does not compromise itself on the fuel efficiency department. It has recorded inner city runs with a fuel economy of roughly 10-11 km/l as well as long distance trips with around 13-14 km/l on Sri Lanka’s highways.
- Fuel Category: Petrol/ Diesel
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55 L
- CO2 Emissions: JC08 standard
4. Design and Features of Toyota Noah
Toyota Noah Interior: The interior of the Toyota Noah is highly captivating with features such as a Steering Wheel With Tilt And Telescope Adjustment, Audio Switch, 6.1" Touch Screen Audio System, 6 Speaker Configuration, Air Purifier, Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control, Captain Seats, Leather Steering Wheel And Shift Lever, Multi Information Display, Push Start System And Sun Shades.
Toyota Noah Exterior: The exterior design of the Noah is striking, when it is on the road and has elements such as 16-Inch Alloy Wheels, Aero Sport Kit, Rear Spoiler, Moonroof, Remote Control Power Doors, One Touch Electric Sliding Door, Auto-Closure Function, Jam Protection as well as a Stepless Structure.
5. Available Color Options of Toyota Noah in Sri Lanka
For Interior: Gray, Light Brown
For Exterior: Dark Sherry Mica Metallic, Silver Metallic, Ocean Mint Metallic, Deep Red Mica Metallic, Black, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Dark Violet
6. How is Safety Rating And Associated Features of Toyota Noah
The Toyota Noah can easily be denoted as one of the safest MPV’s available for buying in Sri Lanka, which certainly would give this vehicle an extra edge on the countries competitive vehicle market.
- Rear Parking Camera
- Rear Parking Sensor
- Auto On/ Off LED Headlamps
- Anti-lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Brake Assist
- Traction Control System
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Hill-start Assist Control
- Front Seatbelts with Pretensioner
- Force Limiter
- Seats with ISOFIX Child Restraint
- 3-point ELR Seatbelt
- Front Fog lamps
- Smart Stop System
- Emergency Brake Signal
7. What are the Standout Elements of Toyota Noah
Toyota has done numerous advancements to improve the overall appeal of the Toyota Noah and the result of that is a multitude of features that stands out. These ranging from the bold curves of the exterior to the 2.0 L engine that produces 154 bhp despite being very economical to the ride comfort.
In a sense, the ride comfort and the responsiveness of the Noah despite being an MPV will undoubtedly be a unique selling proposition. The slightly futuristic interior, improved safety and the bundle of options that comes as standard, will all help position the Noah as a worthy MPV be it for use as a commuter or a dual purpose vehicle.
8. Toyota Noah Compared To Other High-Featured Cars In Sri Lanka
As a well capable MPV, the new generation Toyota Noah can be compared with the Toyota Estima, the Toyota Alphard and the Nissan Serena that are widely available throughout Sri Lanka.
Toyota Noah vs. Toyota Estima - The Noah comes with overall better safety features compared to the Estima
Toyota Noah vs. Toyota Alphard - The Noah is much cheaper in price compared to the Alphard
Toyota Noah vs. Nissan Serena - The Noah has a better aftermarket value compared to the Serena
9. Key Reasons to Buy a Toyota Noah
If you are now considering buying a Toyota Noah for typical family or business use, then also consider some of the following aspects that will be helpful for you when arriving at a final decision.
- Very favorable fuel economy for its heavy build
- Very high aftermarket value in Sri Lanka
- Irresistible interior and exterior features
- High-level of ride comfort for both the driver and passengers
- Powerful engine to cruise through the countries rough roads
For first time vehicle buyers, the generally larger form factor of the Toyota Noah might be a discomforting aspect. However, this also gives the passengers much needed personal space when going for a long-distance ride.
When compared with some of the high level SUV’s found in Sri Lanka, the price of the Noah might be a drawback for some buyers. Nevertheless, it does offer a range of facilities, to keep its commuters busy.
10. Where to Find a Toyota Noah for Sale in Sri Lanka
The official distributor for genuine Toyota branded vehicles and spare parts sold in Sri Lanka is the Toyota Lanka Corporation, which is based in the Wattala city. However, for buyers who wish to explore more pricing opportunities and accessories can also look through the dozens of third party vehicle dealers, who are located in prominent cities around the country.
Discover the Selection of Toyota Noah for Sale in Your City on Carmudi Sri Lanka
Toyota Noah Price in Sri Lanka
As of 2015, a brand new Toyota Noah van can be purchased from the Sri Lankan vehicle market for around Rs. 6,250,000 to Rs. 6,350,000, depending on the level of features being offered. A reconditioned or used Toyota Noah can also be purchased for a price of roughly around Rs. 2,850,000 for a 2000 model and around Rs 5,950,000 for a 2015 model, subject to the overall used condition of the vehicle.
Toyota Noah Price List on Carmudi.lk
Price for New, Reconditioned or Used Toyota Noah
- Toyota Noah 2015: Rs. 6,250,000
- Toyota Noah 2014: Rs. 6,350,000
- Toyota Noah 2000: Rs. 2,850,000
- Toyota Noah 2002: Rs. 3,400,000
- Toyota Noah 2003: Rs 3,900,000
- Toyota Noah 2014: Rs. 5,800,000
- Toyota Noah Hybrid 2015: Rs 5,950,000