New and Used Toyota Vitz for Sale in Sri Lanka
Introduced to the world in 1998, the Toyota Vitz has seen considerable growth, to become one of the most popular subcompact cars found in Sri Lanka. It is designed to be a practical vehicle for smaller families in a general city life environment. There is plenty of room for tall passengers, and Toyota’s decision to give the car a flat floor means that the middle passenger at the back has somewhere to put their feet. Overall, the car has space for 5-adults to take a relatively long journey. It also comes with a sizable boot space that can easily manage your weekly shopping experience at the supermarket. The backseat could also be folded if excess space is required. The Vitz has enjoyed excellent resale value in Sri Lanka’s vehicle market, with even older 2000 models still holding up significant value, compared to other vehicles of that time.
The Toyota Vitz is one of the most popular subcompact hatchbacks in Sri Lanka, and comes mostly in a five-door form factor. Marketed as the “Vitz” in Sri Lanka, the model was sold as the Yaris Hatchback mostly in Europe. Whilst most vehicles in Sri Lanka are branded Toyota Vitz, there are a few cars under the Toyota Yaris Hatchback model in the country. The name Toyota Yaris however is associated with the Toyota Yaris Sedan model, which has some similarities to the Vitz. Most vehicles comes with Auto Transmission, with a Manual Transmission Toyota Vitz being a rare find in the market.
The New Toyota Vitz 2016 is Finally Here in Sri Lanka!
Toyota Vitz 2016 in Sri Lanka
How is the Toyota Vitz 2016 Different From the 2015 Model?
The Toyota Vitz 2016 compared to the 2015 model comes with updates to its drivetrain and connectivity features.
- Latest EBD Technology
- Refined Suspension System
- Upgraded Infotainment System
- New Wireless Connectivity Features
What are New Toyota Vitz 2016 Standout Features?
The all-new Toyota Vitz 2016 stands out from the rest of the crowd by offering advanced convenience and safety features.
- Luxury like Bucket Front Seats
- Upgraded External Temperature Display
- Innovative Centre Console
- Advanced Safety Features
What are Toyota Vitz 2016 Design Updates?
The brand new Toyota Vitz 2016 has a number of design updates to its available colours and the front exterior.
- 11 New Colour Options Including Metallic and Pearl Colours
- Reshaped Oversize Blacked-Out Grille
- Redesigned Integrated Fog Lights
- Refined Crystal Headlights
What is the Toyota Vitz 2016 Price in Sri Lanka?
The new Toyota Vitz 2016 price in Sri Lanka is subject to the optional features offered and the local dealer.
- Toyota Vitz 2016: Rs. 5,000,000
Toyota Vitz Review in Sri Lanka
Toyota Vitz Engine Specifications and Performance
The Toyota Vitz is comprised of a good selection of performance related specifications, to take its passengers safely and comfortably to their intended destination. Most Vitz cars in Sri Lanka are powered by a 1.0 L engine, but the older versions of the car, being the first-generation models, are powered by a four-cylinder inline engine while the latter ones uses the more economical double overhead camshaft DOHC, Daihatsu-designed engine, giving better fuel efficiency and fuel consumption rates for this smaller car. Even for its smaller size, the Toyota Vitz was able to generate a notable level of power through its engine, which was recorded at just around 65 kW and a maximum torque that exceeded 115 Nm, allowing it to move five full grown passengers with a light cargo on the type of roads seen in Sri Lanka. This also gives the Toyota Vitz a top speed of around 180 km/h, which is more than enough for the majority of driving activities seen here.
- Size: 1.0 L/ 1.2 L
- Cylinders: 4-Cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic
- Maximum Output: 64 kW @ 6000 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 116 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Top Speed: 180 km/h
Toyota Vitz Fuel Efficiency
The Toyota Vitz has a noticeably high Fuel efficiency for its class, with the third-generation cars being capable of pulling a notable mileage in Sri Lanka’s mix driving road conditions. Powered by petrol, the Toyota Vitz comes with a modest 42 L fuel tank that gives it a sufficient range to tackle the distances seen in Sri Lanka.
- Fuel Category: Petrol
- Recommended Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 L
- CO2 Emissions: 118.5 g/km
New Toyota Vitz Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Toyota Vitz 2016: 18.6 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2015: 17.6 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2014: 15.7 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2013: 16.1 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2012: 14.9 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2011: 13.8 km/l
Used or Reconditioned Toyota Vitz Fuel Consumption (Combined)
- Toyota Vitz 2010: 14.5 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2009: 13.1 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2008: 12.9 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2007: 15.0 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2006: 10.4 km/l
- Toyota Vitz 2005: 13.4 km/l
Toyota Vitz Features
Toyota Vitz Convenience and Entertainment Features
The Toyota Vitz for being a family hatchback comes with a number of important convenience features.
- Adjustable Driver Seats
- Power Door Locks
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Air Filtration
- Air Conditioning
Toyota Vitz Safety Features
For driving within Sri Lanka’s busy roads, the Toyota Vitz comes with an array of excellent safety features, to keep both you and your family protected from unpredictable situations.
- Complete Airbags
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- Brake Assist
- Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitor
The Design of Toyota Vitz
Toyota Vitz Interior Design Elements
The interior design of the Toyota Vitz is modern and comes with design elements such as
- Split-folding rear seats
- Door pockets
- 6-speakers system
- Inside lights
Toyota Vitz Exterior Design Elements
The exterior of the Toyota Vitz demonstrates Toyota’s classic car design capabilities with
- 15-inch Steel wheels
- All-season tires
- Wheel covers
- Intermittent wipers
- Rear defogger
- Rear lift-gate door
Toyota Vitz Color Options
The Toyota Vitz offers a number of eye catching interior as well as exterior metallic colors.
- Super White
- Classic Silver Metallic
- Magnetic Gray Metallic
- Black Sand Pearl
- Absolutely Red
- Blue Streak Metallic
Toyota Vitz, Compared to Other High-Featured Cars in Sri Lanka
For its size and capabilities, the Toyota Vitz can be compared with the Honda Fit, the Toyota Aqua as well as the Hyundai Accent that are found in the local car market.
- Toyota Vitz vs. Honda Fit - The Vitz is cheaper in price compared to the Fit
- Toyota Vitz vs. Toyota Aqua - The Vitz has a higher fuel capacity than the Aqua
- Toyota Vitz vs. Hyundai Accent - The Vitz has a better fuel economy than the Accent
Key Reasons to Buy a Toyota Vitz
If you are one of the smart car lovers who is eyeing to buy this efficient vehicle, then consider the following aspects for a better-informed decision.
Toyota Vitz Advantages
- Courteous handling
- Good range of standard equipment
- Spacious back seats
- Excellent aftermarket value
Toyota Vitz Disadvantages
- The Toyota Vitz has a relatively small engine compared to other vehicles in its range
- Some reviewers have stated that the front seats of this vehicle to be a bit smaller compared to some other popular cars
Toyota Vitz Price List in Sri Lanka
To learn more about the Toyota Vitz price in Sri Lanka, you can check out our Toyota Vitz price list as given below.
Toyota Vitz Price List at Carmudi.lk
New Toyota Vitz Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Toyota Vitz 2016 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 5,000,000
- Toyota Vitz 2015 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,850,000
- Toyota, Vitz 2014 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,320,000
- Toyota NSP130, Vitz Silver 2013 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 4,100,000
- Toyota Vitz XP130 2012 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,550,000
- Toyota Vitz 2011 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,540,000
Used Toyota Vitz Price in Sri Lanka (As of 2016)
- Toyota Vitz 2010 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,475,000
- Toyota Vitz 2009 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,350,000
- Toyota Vitz 2008 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,300,000
- Toyota Vitz 2007 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 3,150,000
- Toyota Vitz 2006 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,900,000
- Toyota Vitz 2005 Price in Sri Lanka: Rs. 2,785,000
Where to Find Toyota Vitz Latest Offers in Sri Lanka?
The official distributor for branded Toyota vehicles in Sri Lanka is the Toyota Lanka Corporation, which is located in Wattala, just north of Colombo. Nevertheless, for those who wish to buy this subcompact car, can also look through the dozens of third party dealers who are located island wide.
Discover the Selection of Toyota Vitz Latest Offers for Sale in Sri Lanka
Know More about the Toyota Vitz Price List in Sri Lanka by Built Year